Zinnov, the leading management consulting firm, released a study entitled ‘Zinnov Zones 2016 – Engineering R&D Services report’, enabling business leaders across industries to make informed decisions in terms of partner selection across geographies and this, for their Global Engineering & R&D Services.
In a context of a very dynamic market, Altran is again rated among the top players in Engineering R&D Services while the company enters for the very first time the ranking for the best publishers of enterprise software.
In August 2016, Zinnov has released a first study recognizing Altran as a major market player in the consulting, engineering and product development sectors.
- According to the latest Zinnov study, Altran is among the top participants in the 2016 Overall Rating in terms of Engineering R&D Services, including in the area of Mechanical Engineering Services.
- Altran achieves a leadership position in the field of Embedded Systems, sector in which the company shows significant progress.
- Concerning Enterprise Software, Altran is part of the market leaders, market which is growing at a fast pace.
- Furthermore, Altran is also in the leading zone in the following segments: aerospace, automotive, energy & utilities, industrial automation, medical devices, semiconductors, telecommunications, transport.
- Thanks to the acquisition of Lohika in August 2016, Altran strengthened its position as a leader in software engineering and R&D in North America.
Commenting on the results, Pascal Brier, Executive Vice-president Strategy, Innovation and Solutions, declared: “This second assessment from Zinnov has confirmed the result of our day-today efforts to develop a comprehensive and innovative offer for our customers worldwide. Thanks to our capacity to operate in various strategic industries with a focus on Aerospace, Automotive, Energy and Telecoms, Altran has now strengthened its leadership position within the Engineering R&D Services”.
The ratings were done extensively across the following segments: Mechanical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Aerospace, Automotive, Computer Peripherals and Storage, Construction and Heavy Machinery, Consumer Electronics, Energy & Utilities, Industrial Automation Medical Devices, Enterprise Software, Consumer Software, Semiconductors, Telecommunications and Transport. For more information, please click here.
This year, Zinnov is hosting the 8 th edition of Confluence, an international event dedicated to “thought leadership”, focused on the following theme: “AI SPRING: What it means for Automation & Engineering”. Daniel Chaffraix, Executive Vice-President in charge of Transformation, and Executive Vice-President of Altran for North America and India, will give a keynote speech on “Competitive Separation in the Age of Disruptors” within this forum which brings together CXO level and senior executives in the area of Engineering, Technology and Business from across the globe.